mosquito

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

mosquito

Postby mustangman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:38 pm

I'm thinking of thinning down my planes. I have too many and someone should enjoy these. I have two guillows mosquitos and I'm selling these as a pair. I think everythings there in both boxes and they are opened .. Also I have laser cut parts for both kits I would like to sell them here than put them on ebay. If it comes to that I will. I will accept best offers and you will be responsible for shipping oviously. I have paypal also..I can post pictures one has been started they built part of the fuselage but otherwise nothing else.these wont last long gimme a yell if interested. Mark
Last edited by mustangman on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
mustangman

Re: mosquito

Postby akjgardner » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:13 pm

whats the wingspan ?
akjgardner

Postby mustangman » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:45 pm

wing span is 25 and 3/4
mustangman

Postby SteveM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Anyone who doesn't have one of these kits should jump on this opportunity. I would if I didn't already have two in my own hanger.
SteveM

Postby hwmccullough » Wed May 31, 2017 12:55 pm

So how much are you asking?

SandMan
hwmccullough

Postby Bill Gaylord » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:50 am

Photos would help. The molded plastic parts are the important items. Balsa parts can be cut from the plans, in many cases with better/lighter balsa.
Bill Gaylord

Postby Chris A. » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 pm

I'm interested in purchasing one of your kits as I've always wanted to build a big static model of the Mosquito. The only kits I now have are 1/72 plastic and the Easy Built balsa kit which isn't very accurate. Please let us know further details about the kit contents and your prices. Wood quality is not a concern to me as weight is not a factor for a static model. As for detailed reference material, I have the Great Book Of WWII Warplanes with the large fold out Watanabe color plates so adding scale detail would be part of the project. I look forward to seeing your response to everyone's inquiries.
Chris A.

Postby mustangman » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Well I have 4 kits , two have been started some ,mostly the fuselage and they would be the cheapest . pm me a offer if you want I could take some pics too. all the plastics are there I believe it just depends what you want as I have laser cut wood for two .I have paid as much as 70 bucks for these kits at one time more if they are sealed. let me know . Mark
mustangman

Return to General Building Questions