DHC-2 Kenmore Air scheme

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

DHC-2 Kenmore Air scheme

Postby MH53EFlyGuy » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Hi all,

First time poster, long-time follower and Guillow's model fan. I recently purchased both DHC-2 kit and the float kit. I have never done this before, but I wanted to try to do the printed tissue method and make the model in the scheme of the Kenmore Air birds (with literally any tail number). I have read tutorials on the subject but I was curious if anyone else has already done this, and if so, I would pay for scheme and/or commission someone to print it up and ship it out to me. I'm not certain that my printer would work correctly and I figured if someone else had already done this, that maybe I could tap into those resources. Any help is appreciated.
The floats are straight forward and I'm not worried about the floats,it's the DHC-2 scheme that I don't know how to do.
I plan on using the floats on a Pres Bruning DHC-3 and converting it to a DHC-3T on floats in a Kenmore scheme as well, and fortunately I think I have the basis for that, I just have to adjust the current scheme that came with the model plans online.

Thanks!
MH53EFlyGuy

Return to General Building Questions