Kudos to Guillows CS

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

Kudos to Guillows CS

Postby elkhart » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:27 pm

I picked up a 500 series Hurricane kit and found an unrepairable defect in the cowl. Needing a replacement, I called Guillows and they had one out in a couple days. Thanks Susan for the great service!
elkhart

Re: Kudos to Guillows CS

Postby elkhart » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:31 am

In comparison, I ordered a kit from another manufacturer and it had defective wheels, missing wood, and print wood that did not fit the plan. The company was notified of the problems, and I was very nice and professional in my response. Didn't ask for remediation, just wanted to let them know about potential quality issues. The response? Nothing. The kit was supposed to be "easy to build" but it's almost a scratch build at this point.
elkhart

Postby NcGunny » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:30 pm

I had 2 sheets from a 500 series Me-109 that were cracked multiple times. Called and they sent out double replacements of each. Their CS ranks near the top for hobby companies. Revell Models being the worst..I would rather pull a tooth than deal with those people. Tamiya is another great company and Great Planes also. Btw..Great Planes is Revells balsa supplier,need it hand selected give them a shout.
NcGunny

Postby davidchoate » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:17 am

i AGREE. gUILLOWS DOES TAKE TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS.
davidchoate

Return to General Building Questions