IPMS 2015

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

IPMS 2015

Postby NcGunny » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:51 am

Got here last night in Columbus,OH. The place is packed with vendors...no Guillows though. Delivered the pre-release Me-262 to its rightfull owner,but I was reluctant to part with it. With that being said I was handed 5 boxes of pre release and a $200.00 gift card. Yeah I already blew the gift card on Tamiya paints..lol. If anyone is in driving distance of Columbus,Ohio this is a great show to attend. And here is hoping my Me-262 will make the box cover or ad.
NcGunny

Re: IPMS 2015

Postby recumbentrider » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:52 pm

NcGunny wrote:Got here last night in Columbus,OH. The place is packed with vendors...no Guillows though.

Maybe Guillow's will be at IBMS 2015...

That must be a magnificient show, gunny, but I suppose I can understand Guillow's (or Guillow's kits) not being at at the IPMS USA annual show. I would be curious of any other balsa kit manufacturer's (or there products) end up there. Let us know if you see any!

I remember one time attending a Northeast IPMS USA show in Sturbridge, MA, and I was very impressed with the models on display. I can only imagine what must be at the national IPMS USA show.
recumbentrider

Re: IPMS 2015

Postby NcGunny » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:00 am

I saw a vendor that had some old Comet kits,but they were all priced at Antique value.Comet Spad XIII and the Red Baron Special were $100.00 each..lol. Squadron has a huge display and a guy that makes brushes. I picked up a few from him that are in the 8/000 range,they look like a needle on a handle.
NcGunny

Return to General Building Questions