Birthday score

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

Birthday score

Postby Brenda » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:29 pm

So Friday I turned a year older. In doing so I scored a Guillows B17, Dauntless, and a Sterling A10. Thinking of 4 electric motors for B17 and nitro for Dauntless. Have Cox Black Widow for A10. Also hobby shop gave me a Guillows B25 to build for them last week. I sure am enjoying teaching folks how much fun it is to build rather than buy a ARF.
Brenda

Re: Birthday score

Postby John G Jedinak » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Hey Brenda.....Super score!!!! I'm doing the B-25 myself....congrats!!!!
John G Jedinak

Postby Mitch » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Happy Birthday!

I was at my hobby shop last week and showed the owner my latest creation. Might change out the 109 for a fighting pair soon... a Zero and the Hellcat.

I hope my models encourage others to build. Congratulations to you on building for your local hobby shop!

Good Job! :D
Mitch

Postby davidchoate » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Youre doing them control line or Rc. In Fly Rc magazine theres a masterbuilder. He's doing a B-17. Cant tell if its a Guillows kit, but sure looks like it. I like that magazine cause its the only one that still has Build articles; eve M.A.News is all just reviews of RTF foamies anymore. Fly RC has actual useful information on converting Guillows and other rubber powered kits to RC. They even have a Guillows Jetstream Rc. LOL
davidchoate

Return to General Building Questions