the ZERO 4th plane :-)

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

the ZERO 4th plane :-)

Postby Angie332 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:43 pm

WOW!!!! My 4th model is so awsome. It's the Guillows 400 series. It has everything you need and more. Can't wait to start it.
Angie332

Re: the ZERO 4th plane :-)

Postby davidchoate » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:57 pm

The 400 Zero was my favorite build. And for only my 2nd one it turned out nice even though it didnt fly. At some point I will make another.Very beautiful plane, but hard to balance.
davidchoate

Re: the ZERO 4th plane :-)

Postby Mitch » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:59 am

Angie,

The 400 series are my favorite, and I believe these are the kits that Guillow's can truly say are the best designed Multi Purpose kits. They are not however the best flying on a rubber motor, although I have built all of the 400 series as per Guillow's and they will fly.

I just assembled my skeleton in about 12 hours. IMO, the parts are excellent. The laser cutting is precise. The only thing I can say is the slot in A2 for the tail is tight. I built up the fuselage then had to "open" the slit with a file. I would pre-fit a D part (3/32) and open up that slit with my x-acto knife next time.

Happy Building... Mitch

PS: You can build the model exactly like Guillow says or try SOME of the things I have done. You can expect to get about a dozen flights out of the rubber before it is worn out.
Mitch

Return to General Building Questions