Customer service

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

Customer service

Postby Szyp » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:43 pm

I just got off the phone with Guillow's customer service rep about a damaged cowl on my 405LC Spitfire. I couldn't be happier. She was pleasant, business like, concerned,polite, and eager to help. I have always felt it is not whether you make a mistake, but how you handle it. Everyone makes mistakes- that is why there are erasers on pencils. I could not be more delighted. She has made a Guillow's customer for life out of me. I want to put something positive out there for everyone to see- we don't hesitate to complain, we should not hesitate to commend. :lol:
Szyp

Postby SteveM » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Glad to hear they are still great about replacing parts. If you're not happy with the quality of the wood or something is damaged then just pick up the phone.

I've also been pleased with their reasonable prices to replace parts damaged or faded in kits that were purchased 2nd hand. Well, except they don't have parts for discontinued kits. :cry:
SteveM

Postby scigs30 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 am

I have been extremely pleased with the customer service I have received from Guillows. Susan has been great with replacement parts that are damaged and Mark goes above and beyond when replacing poor quality wood. I use rubber power to fly my planes and I don't want to have to sand, carve or omit parts to make it fly. So if the wood is 20+ lb/ft, I have no problem shooting an email or picking up the phone.
scigs30

Return to General Building Questions